We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to optimize web & mobile applications to ensure our software platform usability. Contribute to product roadmap planning while creating simple and enjoyable digital experiences with a team-effort approach.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage all steps of an iterative design process from Design, Scoping, Research, and Feedback/Testing
- Examine Wireframes, Mockups and Prototypes to gauge usability
- Maintain Design Systems: Both platform-wide and product-wide.
- Designing UI/UX in Figma or a similar tool
- Proficiency in developing and studying flow charts around user workflows
- Ability to balance the needs of the business and different levels of product users
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a related field
- At least 2+ years working in a digital product designer role
- Portfolio of work demonstrating understanding and experience in UI/UX
Bonus Points for Experience in
- HTML and CSS
- Developing cross-scale interfaces while offering responsive design abilities
- Composing user stories and conducting interviews
Benefits and Perks
- 100% Covered Dental, Medical, and Vision Plans.
- Stock options provided by the company
- Hybrid working environment
- Unlimited Vacation.
- Downtown Kansas City Parking Space provided by company.
- Snack bar to accommodate any dietary needs
- Macbook Pro, workstation, standing desk, and external monitors provided