Our Technical Ops team is seeking a full-time System Engineer who will contribute to the day-to-day care and feeding of our infrastructure and systems. You will be collaborating with team members & other technical staff, clients, vendors, and management focusing on onboarding new businesses as we pursue our growth thru acquisition strategy.
Responsibilities encompass full life-cycle support of multiple data center locations on-prem and cloud-based infrastructure systems including:
- O365 environment management (Teams, Exchange, AD, etc.).
- On-prem Windows Server & Active Directory administration.
- Troubleshoot LAN/WAN connectivity issues.
- Document troubleshooting steps and resolution.
- Onboard email, data, and systems from acquired companies.
- Participate in our off-hours call support rotation.
- Work closely with the security team to help remediate identified vulnerabilities.
Qualified candidates will have two or more years of broad experience supporting infrastructure commonly used in a mid-sized business including:
- On-Prem/Online Microsoft Exchange and the O365 suite.
- Windows Server administration (Windows, Active Directory, Linux, DNS, etc.).
- Cloud Content Collaboration systems such as Dropbox, Box, Alfresco, etc.
- Understanding of cloud connectivity and related network security standards and procedures.
- VMware management & administration.
- Proactive mindset when it comes to identifying innovative alternatives to meet & solve challenges being faced.
- Good Emotional Intelligence (EQ) and passion for what you do.
- Ability to manage time & efforts with business priorities in mind.
- Direct Hire position.
- Base compensation $100,000 – $110,000 plus regular incentive bonuses.
- Office: Mostly remote – our KC office is open if you prefer to work hybrid. Will be expected to come in from time to time for all-hands or special projects.
- Core Benefits include insurance coverages, PTO, matching retirement contributions, etc.
- “Bonus” benefits include tuition reimbursement, paid service days, financial advisory & counseling services, identity theft protection & more!