We are looking to add another team member who will join our efforts in creating great designs from our expansive, modern office in Overland Park. Our technology team is seeking an individual who is ready to take ownership of their projects and leverage their full-stack skills to design, develop, and deliver features & solutions that enhance our business.
- Work with our technology and business teams to build & deploy web solutions that leverage and integrate into our operational systems.
- Collaborate with our business teams to deliver solutions that streamline our processes.
- Contribute to our DevOps team supporting our systems.
Our team members are passionate about quality design, strive to deliver elegant solutions, and enjoy the challenge of wearing the many hats required to support diverse technology projects across multiple interdependent medium-sized businesses.
Qualified candidates will have at least two to four years of full-stack development experience building out solutions using the following:
- .NET Framework (ASP.NET/C#)
- SQL Server data layer best practices and has manipulated data via SQL, XML, EDI, CSV, etc.
- Custom integrations utilizing XML, JSON, REST APIs, etc.
Experience doing any of the following for manufacturing or warehouse management systems a plus
- Modifying systems to meet business requirements
- APIs interface. with the system programmatically
- Supporting legacy VB.NET code and SSRS reports.
About this Job
- Permanent position with a complete benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, STD / LTD, Long-Term Care, 401K with Employer Match, and PTO/Paid Holidays.
- Our modern & spacious office is purposely designed for a collaborative & fun environment. Our culture is important and part of that is having the team together, so we are in the office. We do give our team members flexibility and some part-time work from home options.