The ServiceNow Solutions Administrator role is responsible for maintaining the ServiceNow platform across the enterprise and will be the key point of contact for all end users. This incudes, performing application maintenance, managing support for incidents related to ServiceNow applications, and contributing to ServiceNow software releases by delivering configuration tasks and features.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Involvement in all technical aspects of ServiceNow project and service delivery, including:
- Application UI Configuration and Customizations
- Workflow Configuration and Customizations
- Development of client specific reporting and dashboards
- Development of integration components (SSO, LDAP, etc.)
- Business Analysis, Workshops, User Story Definition
- Customization Document Creation and Refinement
- Broad knowledge of the ServiceNow Platform Modules(ITSM, ITOM, SPM, ITAM, IH)
- Day-to-Day administration of ServiceNow platform
- Drive continuous improvement of implementation methodology and service offerings
- Experience and Understanding of Key Integrations
- Ability to Demonstrate ServiceNow Platform as well as specific Modules
- Work collaboratively with both Technical and Non-technical Customers
- Troubleshoot and Support ServiceNow based Applications and Systems
- Be Professional and Courteous in all customers
- Provide Technical assistance to internal business units
- Track and Log Time on a Project/Task basis consistently
- Degree (or equivalent) preferably in Information Technology (or a similar technical subject)
- Requires 4 to 6 years of experience in the following areas:
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL and other such technologies
- Basic understanding of Integration methods and capabilities (ETL, FTP, REST, SOAP, JDBC)
- Good Understanding of relational databases
- Good Understanding of ITIL (ITIL Foundations Certified Preferred)
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around all key technical decisions during project delivery
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Additional years of relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of formal education.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Certifications & Knowledge
- Certified System Administrator (CSA) Certification
The candidate must be willing and able to continue their education within the ServiceNow platform and beyond. It is expected that the candidate will be able to complete ServiceNow competency Certifications as well as Module Accreditations.
- Must have the ability to provide a non-cellular High Speed Internet Service such as Fiber, DSL, or cable Modems for a home office.
- A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 30×5 (30mpbs download x 5mpbs upload) is required.
- Latency (ping) response time lower than 80 ms
- Hotspots, satellite and wireless internet service is NOT allowed for this role.
- A dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI / HIPAA information
- Competitive pay/salary ranges
- Incentive plan
- Health/Vision/Dental benefits effective day one
- 401(k) retirement plan: company match – dollar for dollar up to 4% employee contribution (pretax or Roth options) plus a 6% annual company contribution
- Robust employee well-being program
- Paid Time Off
- Personal Community Enrichment Time
- Company-provided Basic Life and AD&D
- Company-provided Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Assistance Program