We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced JIRA Administrator and Developer to join our dynamic team. This role is ideal for someone who has a strong background in JIRA development and administration, including installation, configuration, customization, and maintenance of JIRA and its add-ons. The successful candidate will possess proficiency in writing custom JIRA plugins using Java, Groovy, and/or Python and will have in-depth experience with JIRA workflows, JQL, and reporting.
Role & Responsibilities:
– Strong experience with JIRA Developer, Administration, including installation, configuration, customization, and administration of JIRA and its add-ons
– Proficient in writing custom JIRA plugins using Java, Groovy, and/or Python
– Experience with JIRA workflows, JQL, and reporting
– Knowledge of Atlassian tools such as Confluence, Bitbucket, and Bamboo
– Familiarity with Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban is required
– Strong communication and problem-solving skills
– Maintain and administer JIRA and its add-ons
– Develop and maintain custom JIRA plugins to enhance functionality
– Create and manage JIRA workflows, custom fields, screens, and dashboards
– Provide technical support to end-users and troubleshoot issues
– Collaborate with other teams to integrate JIRA with other tools
– Stay up-to-date with JIRA and Atlassian tool updates and best practices
– Train and mentor other team members on JIRA and its related tools
AdamsGabbert is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We believe in inclusivity and the strength it brings to our workforce, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Our dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is reflected in all of our roles, and decisions on hiring and employment are solely based on qualifications, merit, and business need.