Back to all jobs
We are seeking a Senior Digital Business Analyst (CRM) to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for facilitating communication and driving solutions for internal business units and stakeholders with external vendors and partners. You will provide daily Product + Tier 2 Operational Support and oversee our digital products and services as needed. If you are a self-starter with excellent communication and analytical skills, then we want to hear from you!
Role & Responsibilities:
- Supports business processes and automate work streams as appropriate.
- Gathers requirements from the business, understand their needs, and possess enough technical acumen to do systems configs and build workflows.
- Ideally has experience with Kustomer
- Analyzes bank’s current and future system processes and/or procedures.
- Recommends solutions to improve the client experience and increase productivity and efficiency.
- Assists with workflow planning process including design, configuration/develop, testing and delivery of solutions.
- Participates in the research and evaluation of potential new vendors and technologies, and as appropriate costs and user applicability with current vendors and partners.
- Provides input/interpretation to business designs and requirements to determine optimal solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Business, Finance, Management or related discipline OR equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
- 5-7+ years of relevant job experience (at least 7 as BA, and ideally 2-4 in CRM)
- To be considered an ideal candidate, you should possess some of the following qualifications:
- Experience with bank systems
- Project management
- Vendor partnerships
- Resolution of complex system issues
- Experience building workflows and building in chat SMS, IVR (interactive voice response).
- Experience supporting processes and systems related to marketing, data and web analytics, online account opening, online banking, deposit and treasury functions, loan origination/loan servicing (including SBA), core system support, payments, cards, compliance (KYC, KYB, AML, BSA), and other bank functions as determined.
- Strong knowledge of banking regulations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Well-developed and proven organization skills with the ability to utilize time efficiently
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instruction and speak clearly to associates
- Absolute discretion when dealing with confidential matters
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions and instruct others, train personnel, write procedures and correspondence, and speak clearly to clients and associates
- Strong typing skills to meet the production needs of the position
- Ability to perform extensive system configurations in banking platforms
- Ability to train and coach associates, as appropriate