Back to all jobs
Are you a tech enthusiast who enjoys solving problems and working with diverse teams? We’re seeking a Senior Digital Business Analyst (Card) to help us connect our internal business units with external partners and vendors. You’ll be responsible for supporting our innovative digital products, developing solutions, and driving business growth. If you’re a collaborative, driven, and tech-savvy individual, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Supports business processes and automates work streams as appropriate.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Gathers requirements from the business, understand their needs, and possess enough technical acumen to do systems configs when necessary. Ideally will have worked with Marqueta,
- Analyzes bank’s current and future system processes and/or procedures.
- Recommends solutions to improve the client experience, increasing productivity and efficiency.
- Assists with workflow planning process including design, configuration/development, testing and delivery of solutions.
- Participates in the research and evaluation of potential new vendors and technologies, and as appropriate costs and user applicability with current vendors and partners.
- Provides input/interpretation to business designs and requirements to determine optimal solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Business, Finance, Management or related discipline OR equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
- 5-7+ years of relevant job experience (at least 7 as BA, and ideally 2-4 in Card – debit and credit card)
- Working knowledge with bank systems, project management, vendor partnerships and resolution of complex system issues
- Experience supporting processes and systems related to marketing, data and web analytics, online account opening, online banking, deposit and treasury functions, loan origination/loan servicing (including SBA), core system support, payments, cards, compliance (KYC, KYB, AML, BSA), and other bank functions as determined.
- Strong knowledge of banking regulations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Well-developed and proven organizational skills with the ability to utilize time efficiently
- Absolute discretion when dealing with confidential matters
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions and instruct others, train personnel, write procedures and correspondence, speak clearly to clients and associates
- Strong typing skills to meet the production needs of the position
- Ability to perform extensive system configurations in banking platforms
Ability to train and coach associates, as appropriate