As a Sr. Salesforce Developer, you will lead the design and development of solutions which contribute to the enhancement and support of a wide range of sales and marketing initiatives. You will collaborate with business stakeholders and our technical teams to gather requirements, arrive at a solid technical design, develop and deliver the solution to production. If you would enjoy using your Salesforce development and production support acumen to help us bring exceptional capabilities to our internal and external customers, this is a great opportunity for you. This role is open to qualified remote candidates. However, we ideally would like this individual to be located in the Kansas City area.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Builds technical solutions that are both development and administration in nature within the Salesforce platform using declarative and custom code components.
- Interacts with our business partners to convert requirements to secure, comprehensive, resilient, performant solutions.
- Stays current on Salesforce design best practices, maintains code documentation, and writes / maintains test classes for custom development.
- Serves as Salesforce technical subject matter expert. Continually looking for practical ways to automate.
- Attends Agile meetings with technical and business stakeholders. Contribute to collaborative discussions to foster trust within the extended team and arrive at the best solution to a given user story or defect.
- Deploys scheduled changes to target environments within the context of sprint cycles.
- Provides support for Salesforce components; handles daily issues reported by customers and/or business partners.
- You have at least 8 years of experience in a technical role supporting and/or designing application technologies.
- 5+ years of in-depth Salesforce development experience including integrating Salesforce with other applications and have worked extensively with Salesforce Lightning Design System and APIs.
- Salesforce Administrator, Developer, and/or Architect Certified
- Extensive experience writing Apex classes and triggers, and Lightning Web Components.
- You enjoy learning a new technology and applying it to a problem to improve the capability and/or efficiency of your internal or external clients.
- You have strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating solutions, and/or deploying solutions to end users.
- Experience with GitHub or other version control software.
- Experience with projects or products in banking domain.