Back to all jobs
We are seeking a driven and problem-solving Project Manager to join our fast-paced and dynamic team! As you report to the Director of Enterprise Program Management, you will be responsible for helping to develop and drive strategy related to project creation, facilitation, tracking, and overall execution.
- Driving enterprise-level projects through concept and implementation.
- Facilitating meetings and managing schedules
- Gathering projects and building project plans while mitigating risk.
- Leading project teams to ensure maximum performance by providing a purpose-driven attitude, direction and motivation.
- Participating in the resolution of problems, escalating issues, and facilitating decision-making on with other team members.
- Communicating relevant updates to leadership, updating project documentation and analyzing progress.
- Evaluation of successful and unsuccessful elements of each project while supporting the project management team’s strategy and approach.
- Displays expertise in the leading and motivation of others through exceptional communication
- Ability to accomplish a task while demonstrating a thorough concern for all the areas involved
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years project management experience
- Project management experience of the Agile methodology
- PMP Certification
- Smartsheet Experience