We’re seeking a Process Engineer – Pumping Leader who will be responsible for leading a team and directing projects from conceptual planning to bid ready documents. This may include pump stations, lift stations, facilities, and equipment layouts, design calculations, equipment vendor coordination, management and coordination of support discipline activities, and coordination with regional offices and regulatory agencies as well as performing quality reviews of other teams’ designs.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Designs water and wastewater treatment process pumping facilities
- Supports water and wastewater process evaluation, selection, and implementation
- Pumps selection and pump station design
- Provides chemical storage and feed system design
- Supplies drawing production of piping and instrumentation
- Provides specification and contract document preparation
- Supports of construction projects
- Oversees the development of construction drawings, and 3D models
- Bachelor’s degree in civil, environmental, chemical, mechanical, or biosystems/biological from an ABET accredited program. (Master’s preferred)
- 5+ years of direct water/wastewater design experience
- Designs experience of lift stations, booster pump stations, and water treatment processes.
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE)
- Company-paid professional memberships
- Company support for industry licenses and continuing education opportunities that foster a progressive atmosphere.
- Competitive salary packages
- Attractive benefits
- Comprehensive wellness program