We are seeking a Senior Oracle WMS Functional Expert with a minimum of 10 years of experience and a track record of successfully leading 3 or more full life cycle Oracle R12 WMS Implementations. If you excel in Oracle AIM methodologies and are ready to contribute your expertise to our team, we would love to hear from you!
• At least 10 years of Senior level experience
• Oracle WMS Functional Expert with Implementation experience, including: Experience of at least 3 full life cycle complex Oracle R12 WMS Implementations
• Must be proficient with Application Implementation Methodology and associated assets/documentation requirements (Oracle AIM and related methods, etc.)
• High level duties will include developing a comprehensive design blueprint, system/process build (configurations), project issue resolution, RICE development (functional design and assist development teams), and assistance with the improvement of overall system processes
• Configures Oracle Warehouse modules to facilitate material and inventory tracking for a seamless production and distribution process
• Additionally, will integrate quality and analytics into the solution with the goal of enabling outstanding user productivity and excellent return on investment
• Fully aware of all phases of the ERP project governance, requirements definition, technology risk analysis, customization, testing, implementation, training, and rollout of a client’s project
AdamsGabbert is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We believe in inclusivity and the strength it brings to our workforce, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Our dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is reflected in all of our roles, and decisions on hiring and employment are solely based on qualifications, merit, and business need.