Join our dynamic team as a Software Development Engineer and collaborate with our seasoned senior architect and a talented group of developers to drive software excellence. As a key member of our team, you will oversee the design and implementation of our software development environment, making critical design decisions and recommendations that shape our projects.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Works hand in hand with the senior architect and other dev team members for optimized software development.
- Oversees the design and implementation of the software development environment.
- Collaborates with internal teams to develop software solutions.
- Makes design decisions about technologies and tools to accomplish specific use cases encountered within the project.
- Participates in project and brainstorm sessions to determine the best way to tackle a complex technological infrastructure, security, or development problem.
- Recommends future improvements to the company’s growing list of projects under development
- Utilizes source code management system (currently Azure DevOps)
- Provides technical knowledge to assist clients and development teams integrating services into their applications
- Develops code that meets design and architectural requirements and supports system testing
- Compiles and assess user feedback to improve software performance
- Discuss aspects of the design with architects, team leads and business analysts to check understanding and raise concerns
- Accurately communicate development status on a regular basis
- Assists the production support team in defect analysis
- Develops technical documentation to guide future software development projects Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or 5+ years of front-end development experience and understanding concepts of software engineering.
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Test-driven development
- Proficient experience with C# and .NET framework from concept to post-deployment support and enhancements
- Understanding of Blazor Framework
- Proficient in Progressive web application development
- Experience writing and executing queries in SQL
- Experience in SQL Server/Entity Framework
- Web API
- Deep programming language knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills & ability to learn quickly