Back to all jobs
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Digital Manager to join our diverse and dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in leadership, and a passion for building relationships across various teams while mentoring others. In this role, you will be responsible for developing digital team members through effective performance evaluation and goal setting to execute strong plans for career development. If you are a creative problem-solver with excellent communication skills, we want to hear from you!
- As a leader, guides the team in ideating, defining, testing, delivering, monitoring, and refining our digital channel offerings.
- Ensures business requirements and goals are met while promptly addressing any system issues.
- Develops budgets and makes decisions regarding capabilities and prioritization by establishing and tending to relationships with key business and tech stakeholders.
- Drives alignment on our strategy, vision, and digital channel journey.
- Assists with the defining and transition of current systems to cutting-edge platforms, environments, and/or cross-functional business systems.
- Collaborates with network engineering, business application, and database administration teams to ensure the availability, reliability, and scalability of our current transformation and delivery systems meet business demands
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or a closely related field is preferred
- Potential for education to be substituted with relevant experience.
- At least five to seven years of experience in IT, business/industry, or healthcare product development and delivery within the digital space.
- Two to four years of management experience and diverse roles with increasing responsibilities in IT, along with a proven ability to effectively communicate with delivery teams.
- Experience with gaining support for important business decisions by engaging executives and other stakeholders.
- Ability to work across various teams with a proven record of meeting commitments and achieving goals while guiding others.
- Experience with a variety of project execution methodologies including but not limed to Waterfall and Agile.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Provides a non-cellular High-Speed Internet Service such as Fiber, DSL, or cable Modems with a home office. The minimum standard speed of 30×5 (30mpbs download x 5mpbs upload) is required.
- Hotspots, satellite, and wireless internet service are NOT allowed for this role.
- Ping response time lower than 80 ms
- A dedicated space without interruption to protect member PHI / HIPAA information
- Competitive pay/salary ranges
- Incentive plan
- Health/Vision/Dental benefits provided on the first day
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Our company matches dollar for dollar up to 4% employee contribution (pre-tax or Roth options) plus an additional 6% annual company contribution
- Robust employee well-being program
- Paid Time Off
- Personal Community Enrichment Time
- Company-provided Basic Life and AD&D
- Company-provided Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Assistance Program
$126K – $177K