Back to all jobs
Contact Center Support Manager
We are seeking a strategic-thinking Contact Center Support manager who feels comfortable working closely with Customer Care Representatives as they address members’ health insurance inquiries and issues. The ideal candidate will provide solutions to improve the center’s efficiency by collaborating with other tech teams while also leading a team of business analysts and developers. Join our diverse, caring, and inclusive team by applying below!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with contact center leaders to develop a plan for enhancing processes and applications.
- Manages and oversees high-level, intricate, cross-functional initiatives by analyzing requirements and determining appropriate milestones and resources.
- Collaborates with the team to convert requirements into technical solutions.
- Oversees the design and development of IVR call flow
- Works with the quality team to confirm all changes pass before production
- Ensures team’s responsiveness to urgent contact center needs.
- Sets the work priority for team members to create reachable milestones.
- Performs root cause analysis on issues or defects while conveying findings to leadership
- Establishes departmental procedures, processes, and documentation requirements
- Coordinates closely with business partners and telecom engineering and infrastructure teams
- Accountable for staff recruitment, performance assessment, and disciplinary actions.
- Stays up-to-date on contact center telephony markets, solutions, contact center designs and personalized IVR experience
- Influences infrastructure planning and operations, design, deployment, and system life cycle management
- Provides routine Leadership updates including Vice Presidents, Chief Officers and IT Directors
- Bachelor’s degree with 120 credit hours from an accredited college/university in the discipline to be managed.
- 3-5 years of managerial experience
- Additional relevant experience may be considered in lieu of education.
- Proven record of meeting commitments and achieving goals through the encouragement and guidance of others.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
Nice to Haves
- Working knowledge with Avaya on-prem telephony platform
- Thorough comprehension of business processes and digital transformation and their connection to customer experience technology.
- Experience with IVR call flow design and development
- Basic knowledge of telephony network and infrastructure
- Familiar with metrics of contact centers and how they impact users
- Knowledge of NICE call recording and workforce management
- The ability to engage in negotiations with vendors regarding contract terms and statements of work as needed.
Remote Work Requirements
- Provides a non-cellular High-Speed Internet Service such as Fiber, DSL, or cable Modems with a home office. The minimum standard speed of 30×5 (30mpbs download x 5mpbs upload) is required.
- Hotspots, satellite, and wireless internet service are NOT allowed for this role.
- Ping response time lower than 80 ms
- A dedicated space without interruption to protect member PHI / HIPAA information
- Competitive pay/salary ranges
- Incentive plan
- Health/Vision/Dental benefits provided on the first day
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Our company matches dollar for dollar up to 4% employee contribution (pre-tax or Roth options) plus an additional 6% annual company contribution
- Robust employee well-being program
- Paid Time Off
- Personal Community Enrichment Time
- Company-provided Basic Life and AD&D
- Company-provided Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Assistance Program
Salary: $116K – $163K