Our Director of Enterprise Architecture serves in a strategic position with 8 direct reports. We are in the early stages of transforming our organization to a cloud-native enterprise strategy that is key to our journey to build a digital-forward business.
You will play an important role in launching the future of our business using cutting-edge and emerging technologies to position you for exponential career growth.
You will be responsible for the strategic direction, leadership, and support of all architecture management services. Their role will include establishing and overseeing the Enterprise Architecture program and related services including Quality Assurance, DevOps, Security, and Infrastructure.
We are looking for a visionary with a design-first mentality who can define, then roll up their sleeves and help execute our target state architecture. They will have demonstrated experience coming up through the ranks to a senior EA & Director level, ideally having led an organization’s EA group through a digital modernization & business transformation.
- 10+ years of diverse enterprise strategy experience across infrastructure, application development, cloud architecture, security, etc.).
- Azure Cloud Adoption Framework & important Azure Enterprise components (i.e. Azure APIM, Data Lake, Data Factory, etc.).
- Experience with a similar transformation effort revamping an EA practice, helping to rebuild it from the ground up as part of digital transformation efforts.
- Short term contract (~3 months) that will convert to a permanent position on our staff in Q2 of 2023. We are looking for someone who wants to be a part of building something meaningful that will have a long-term impact on the health and wellness of people in our community.
- We will offer competitive compensation that reflects the competitive nature of today’s market for your talent.
- We have a top-tier benefit plan that includes no/low-cost insurance premiums, a generous paid time off program, retirement savings options, wellness programs, and much more.
- We will consider candidates not in the KC Metro who are willing to travel to Kansas City one week per month. We will cover travel expenses.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to consider candidates who require sponsorship or otherwise hold non-immigrant work status visas.