Are you ready to be at the forefront of driving innovation and digital transformation in a dynamic enterprise environment? As a Digital Solution Architect, you’ll be a key player in spearheading transformation and optimization initiatives to take our organization to the next level. With a focus on leveraging cutting-edge technologies, you’ll help drive revenue growth, optimize costs, and mitigate risks to maximize our success. Collaborating with other architecture-related roles, you’ll develop and prioritize the enterprise architecture approach, communicate direction, and create deliverables to manage our portfolio of solutions. All of our Solutions Architects must have recent coding/development experience. We are looking for a player/coach who is versed in multiple development languages, understands the development from experience, and can lead us into new and innovative solutions for our clients while optimizing business and operating models. We want innovative ideas and experiences to come up with industry-leading innovative solutions and someone that will roll up their sleeves and help deliver results. Initiatives will involve Business, Information, Solutions, Technical, and Security Architecture.
Join our Business Enablement team and be part of a forward-thinking group that provides creative solutions to empower our people, projects, and businesses to reach new heights.
- Formulates Strategy and Guide Execution Facilitates business and IT alignment through a collaborative, supportive and consultative manner, driving the organization’s digital business strategies and balancing innovation and growth
- Constructs technology-enabled business and operating models and provides viable options and visibility into execution issues.
- Provides perspectives on the readiness of the organization to change and innovate Build and Maintain Relationships
- Provides consultative advice to business leaders and organizational stakeholders who seek actionable recommendations to make investment decisions about the next business and operating model of their organization, using technology to make that change happen
- Builds the DEA practice to become an internal management consultancy, offering services and skills to support the development and execution of business strategy
- Orchestrates the Delivery of Business Outcomes
- Works with business leaders to identify key drivers and targeted business outcomes to derive useful business context
- Develops diagnostic and actionable deliverables that help business guide investment decisions in support of executing business strategy
- Leads analysis of the business’ future-state capabilities and future (and current) IT environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement to drive the business forward
- Identifies organizational requirements for the resources, structures and cultural changes necessary to support the enterprise architecture
- Plans and Manages the IT Portfolio Presents gap analyses and/or IT investment roadmaps that reflect the status of the existing IT estate, namely, its ability to contribute to future-state business capabilities around ecosystems and digital platforms
- Leads analysis of the IT environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement
- Develops and applies standards and minimal viable architectures through the EA governance model, which is informed by the business strategy and corporate governance Collaborates with infrastructure and project teams to ensure consistency with the enterprise architecture, as well as to identify when it is necessary to modify the enterprise #LI-JR4
- Acts as a project manager and provides management of a project team
- BS and/or MA in related field expected
- 10+ years related experience
- 3+ years Recent Hands-On Developer Experience (AWS, Azure, GIT)
Work Environment/Physical Demands
- Normal office environment
- Up to 20% regional and international travel required.