Back to all jobs
Join our team as a Digital Business Analyst II (CRM) and help drive business growth! As our liaison, you will facilitate communication and drive solutions between internal business units, stakeholders, and external vendors. You will oversee daily Product + Tier 2 Operational Support and improve customer experience by building workflows, communication, SMS messaging, and IVR in CRM. If you are experienced in CRM and passionate about leveraging technology to drive business growth and enhance customer experience, apply now!
Role & Responsibilities:
- Support business processes and automate work streams as appropriate.
- Gather requirements from the business, understand their needs, and possess enough technical acumen to do systems configs when necessary.
- Ideally have worked with Kustomer.
- Analyze bank current and future system processes and/or procedures.
- Recommend solutions to improve the client experience, increase productivity and efficiency.
- Assist with workflow planning process including design, configuration/develop, testing and delivery of solutions.
- Participate in the research and evaluation of potential new vendors and technologies, and as appropriate costs and user applicability with current vendors and partners.
- Provide input/interpretation to business designs and requirements to determine optimal solutions. Additionally, a Digital Business Analyst II (CRM) will follow policies and procedures; complete administrative tasks correctly and on time; support the Bank’s goals and values;
- Bachelor’s degree required in Business, Finance, Management or related discipline OR equivalent combination of education and related work experience. •
- 3+ years of relevant job experience To be considered an ideal candidate, you should possess some of the following qualifications: •
- Experience with bank systems, project management, vendor partnerships and resolution of complex system issues
- Experience supporting processes and systems related to marketing, data and web analytics, online account opening, online banking, deposit and treasury functions, loan origination/loan servicing (including SBA), core system support, payments, cards, compliance (KYC, KYB, AML, BSA), and other bank functions as determined.
- Strong knowledge of banking regulations.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Well developed and proven organization skills with ability to utilize time efficiently
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instruction and speak clearly to associates
- Absolute discretion when dealing with confidential matters
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions and instruct others, train personnel, write procedures and correspondence, speak clearly to clients and associates
- Strong typing skills to meet production needs of the position
- Ability to perform extensive system configurations in banking platforms
- Ability to train and coach associates, as appropriate