Join our team as an Oracle Process & Systems Engineer and bring your passion for technology and innovation to the forefront of our business operations. With a rich background of 6+ years in IT and a deep dive into Oracle eBusiness Applications over 4 years, you’ll be the go-to expert for enhancing our warehousing systems. We value collaboration and communication – your role will be to partner with business leaders, transforming complex technical needs into streamlined, user-friendly solutions. In our supportive environment, you’ll have the opportunity to lead exciting system developments, document creative processes, and explore the latest industry technologies. If you’re ready to inspire change and propel our business forward, we can’t wait to welcome you aboard!
Role & Responsibilities
- Serves in an internal consulting capacity as an Oracle Functional Analyst, with a concentration in Distribution and WMS, to work directly with business leaders and subject matter experts in day-to-day operations of our Oracle eBusiness environment. This includes new systems implementations and the support of existing systems, through collaborative understanding and documenting of business requirements and processes, then configuring or extending Oracle eBusiness and related systems platforms to deliver the best-in-class systematic solutions
- Provides functional and technical leadership during the design, testing and implementation of Oracle EBS throughout the business
- Supports day-to-day operations of business systems, working collaboratively with other IT support staff, to ensure business operations are maintained and run properly
- Seeks out and advises the business in the design/development of new business solutions or reconfigurations of existing business systems, using Oracle and complementary technologies
- Documents requirements and functional configurations, using standard appropriate Oracle AIM templates.
- Documents and understands the current business processes and software usage with view of future state direction in sight
- Creates change management requests in partnership with business leads for any new or enhanced functionality to business systems
- Keeps knowledge current on industry technology landscape in order to help the company and their business customers understand their technology options
- Minimum 6+ years relevant experience in Information Technology as a business analyst or similar role
- Minimum 4 years Oracle eBusiness Applications Experience, with relevant module experience (INV, WMS, WIP, BOM, OM, PO, ASCP, GOP) to support business functions in area of responsibilities.
- Experience configuring, implementing, and supporting Oracle eBusiness environments
- Experience with IT technologies and business processes for a company with products that move through a warehouse.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, to interact professionally and in business language with all levels of business leaders and subject matter experts