We are seeking a Business Data Analyst who will work closely with internal business stakeholders, external vendors. and other third-party partners to collect and analyze data from multiple sources to build reports & dashboards that give our business leaders data-driven actionable insight into our business. This individual will be assisting Executive leaders & other stakeholders to better leverage our existing software & data systems and the ones we’re implementing currently.
• Serves as our reporting subject matter expert providing in-depth analysis and interpreting results for our data warehouse & transactional data systems.
• Collaborates with our C-suite and stakeholders to design & build recurring and ad-hoc reporting capabilities.
• Works with our stakeholders to determine and gather their business requirements and objectives and facilitate their understanding of our reporting capabilities. Works with them to prioritize initiatives.
• Oversees day-to-day and special projects being handled by our managed service provider ensuring they meet our service levels and security & compliance operational needs.
• Demonstrates an awareness of security implications.
• Develops and maintains an in-depth knowledge of our business structures, processes, and KPIs necessary to make informed decisions.
Qualified candidates will have a firm understanding of data management & analytics, business intelligence & decision support, and the underlying infrastructure that supports those services.
• Experience working with business stakeholders to gather requirements and facilitate cross functional understanding. Must have hands-on experience with Excel, SQL, SSRS and PowerBI.
• Knowledge with creation of reports that inform business decisions and objectives.
• Hands-on expertise with SQL
• Hands-on experience with the Power BI reporting platform.
• Experience interfacing with third-party SaaS and managed service providers (i.e. Salesforce).
• Demonstrated understanding of regulated environment compliance requirements
• ETL processes, IFS, Oracle and Python
• Data integration.
• File transfer protocols.