We are looking for a motivated and talented professional who enjoys working in a growth-oriented sales environment. The Account Manager will be responsible for meeting team revenue and gross profit targets for their assigned region and market/product line. To meet these objectives, they will prospect and cultivate new accounts while maintaining and expanding existing business. They will perform all duties related to the buying and selling of aircraft material while providing exceptional customer service.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Generates new opportunities and revenue within assigned territories to drive sales growth across all product lines.
- Maintains and grows existing customer base, to ensure support of department customers and anticipation of future requirements.
- Identifies, markets, and sells department inventory to current and prospective customers.
- Identifies purchases, sells, and lease opportunities by monitoring changing trends, economic indicators, competitors, and supply and demand.
- Maintains professional, technical and industry knowledge by reviewing professional or industry-specific publications, establishing personal networks and attending annual tradeshows and conferences.
- Builds and maintains strong customer relationships and networks to provide the highest level of service, and uncover new growth opportunities.
- Maintains all sales databases necessary to report sales activity and customer information.
- Ensures clients receive requested products in a timely fashion.
- Participates in regular meetings with leadership to review internal updates, team and individual sales goals, potential growth opportunities or areas of the business to place focus.
- Demonstrates professionalism and value across all areas of the business.
- Works closely with colleagues or other internal teams on cross-territory opportunities.
- Minimum of 1 year of Aviation sales experience.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales and gross profit targets.
- Highly organized, while demonstrating attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Demonstrates strong prospecting, closing and prompt follow-up skills.
- Intrinsically motivated.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Cultivates and maintains business relationships.
Location: Miami, FL – Kendall area.